Deadline – Not Specified
Job ID: 433112
- Manage execution and welding of structural prefabrication, piping prefabrication, piping supports pre-fabrication, appurtenances prefabrication and elementary assembly
- Coordinate workshop support activities (lifting and handling)
- Ensure welding activities and non-destructive controls are carried appropriately.
- Ensure consumables deployed for fabrication are in compliance with required quality procedures and standard.
- Ensure proper discipline workflow, interfacing with project organization and client.
- Interface with Asset unit for equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Provide information regarding work progress indicating any variation.deviations and suggesting corrective actions.
- Control production parameters in terms of efficiency and productivity.
Job Requirements and Minimum Required Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or Higher Diploma in Engineering is required.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in Offshore fabrication activities of which 5 years must have been at Supervisory level.
- Project production planning
- Good knowledge of welding engineering and techniques.
- Good knowledge of quality control activities.
- Fabrication engineering project management.
- Knowledge of steel materials
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click apply below to apply
Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.