Job Category: Junior to Mid-Level
Department/Group: Business Development
- The Pre-Sales engineer will work in partnership with account managers to help customers determine the best technology solutions to meet their business needs in the areas of data, voice and video networks, security, storage and servers. S/He will assist with technical questions or concerns during the sales process and frequently participate in the initial portion of the project specification process.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop relationships with potential customers through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Provide expertise in 1 or more company solution portfolio
- Present solution features and benefits to potent and current customers
- Provide sales support including drafting presentations, demos/proof of concept, budget cost estimates, bill of materials/quantity
- Negotiate contract term and conditions to meet company margin expectation
- Prepare pricing and quotation for submission
- Manage relationship and engagement with current and future manufacturer
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics
- Minimum of 3 Years working experience in pre-sales role
- Must have at least 1 and preferably 2 or more I.T. certifications on
- Cisco, Microsoft, Systimax, Siemon, Huawei, HP or IBM solutions e.g. MCTS, CCNA, CCNP, HCNA, HCNP etc.
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Willingness to travel
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.