Deadline – Not Specified
Experience 2 years
- Assist the Product Research and Development Manager in the development of new products and continuous re-development of existing products to enhance the portfolio of our brands.
- Assist in conducting product trials and cooking tests.
Conduct performance testing of ingredients and finished products by following standardized test procedures.
- Conduct regular sensory exercises and benchmarking trials for different product categories and provide reliable feedback to the product development and category teams.
The Person Must
- Have a passion for cooking and creating new recipes.
- Have a flair to explore new flavors and willingness to experiment
- Ability to listen and interpret sensory feedback.
- Have good communication skills.
National Diploma in Food Science / Technology or related field.
Diploma in Culinary/hotel management as qualification is an added advantage.
Two (2) years cognate experience
Click apply below to apply.
About Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta, and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.