Deadline – Not Specified
Do you have strong troubleshooting skills? Do you love delivering exceptional customer service? Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. We are hiring a Level 2 Software Support Engineer to support Micro Focus Application Performance Management. APM is an application monitoring and management solution that provides a 360° view to ensure the performance of desktop, web, and mobile apps in your on-premise, cloud, or hybrid environments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service to clients who are experiencing technical support problems.
- Follow best practice ticket management processes, ensuring tickets owned are handled and updated timely and every effort is made to make service levels
- Present a positive, effective and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives
- Ensure constant self-development using day to day work, web-based training, and any other available tools
- 1-2 years experience in technical support
- Knowledge of programming languages, networking, databases or UI’s
- Experience in customer service is a must
- PC experience – comfortable working with Windows/Linux operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Interest or exposure to software development and support
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical certifications
- Demonstrated excellence in teamwork, collaboration, and knowledge sharing
- Customer orientated, motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem
Click the apply button below to apply