Deadline – Not Specified
Job Ref: 433012
- Plan production activities according to project schedule and availability of drawings, materials and personnel.
- Set up and maintain cumulative project workload
- Manage project materials, production feed and production plan.
- Prepare and estimate feasible WorkPacks for production
- Set up and maintain fabrication databases (material utilization factors, productivity)
- Validate and analyse production feedback in respect to progress, productivity, spent hours and materials, ensuring traceability and final reconciliation
Job Requirements and Minimum Required Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Engineering is required.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in fabrication production project planning.
- Good knowledge of warehouse management
- Knowledge of project technical documents
- Knowledge of fabrication Engineering.
- Good knowledge of fabrication and installation techniques
- Good knowledge of project management tools &risk management techniques
- Knowledge of SAP and other relevant production planning tools.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click apply below to apply
Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.