Deadline – Not Specified
Job Ref: 402001
- Lead in Project planning and execution.
- Company’s focal point for project interface management with Clients,
- Licensors, Partners and Subcontractors.
- Analyse and review contractual documents.
- Implementation of methodologies for risk/opportunity and knowledge management.
- Implementation of the project strategies and project activities planning (Project Execution Plan, Quality Plan, Procurement Plan, HSE
- Plan, Fabrication Plan, Installation Plan, etc.)
- Approve and supervise planning and cost control activities, implement ing necessary corrective actions needed to achieve established project objectives.
- Supervise engineering and procurement activities in-country and out-country.
- Lead negotiation on variation orders and other commercial and contractual issues
- Ensure collection of project feedbacks and issuance of project’s final reports.
Job Requirements and Minimum Required Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Science/Engineering or related discipline is required. A Master’s degree is an added advantage but not a pre-requisite.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in Offshore Fabrication activities of which 5 years must have been at management level.
- Excellent knowledge of construction and commissioning principles
- Excellent project QHSE leadership skills
- Knowledge of local statutory requirements for oil and gas project.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship with customer focus.
- Pre & post-tender contract management skills
- Good knowledge of Engineering and Procurement systems/ methodologies
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click apply below to apply
Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.