- OpCo PRM Lead will be responsible for maintaining and supporting all applications, tools and utilities to support OPCO IT business.
The role is about managing business needs, requirements, mapping to capabilities within the IT domains and delivery of those needs on time and right.
- The holder of this role shall collaborate with HQ-IT Expert in Airtel Africa performing the necessary analysis and design tasks related to the delivery of projects relevant to OPCO IT transformation program.
The OpCo PRM Lead will be reporting to IT Director at the respective OPCO.
- MSc / Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study.
- 7-10 years of work experience on Pre-paid/Post-Paid/Enterprise/VAS/Mobile-Money Application design and delivery.
- Experience working in multi-vendor managed service IT operating model.
- Demonstrated experience in engaging with senior level on resolving and presenting business problems
- Demonstrated experience in delivering large and complex IT projects.
- Experience with Waterfall (PMP/Prince2) and agile development methodologies is preferable.
- Exposure to Telco business is strongly desirable.
About Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.