Deadline: 24 January 2020
- Ensure raw materials and products are tested and conform to company and regulatory standards.
- Assist in product development as well as process auditing and control
- Train and conduct checks, performance management of subordinates in line with company procedure to equip operatives with the necessary skills for effective achievement of departmental objectives.
- Implement and maintain good housekeeping and sanitary practices among staff accordingly,
- Prepare accurate reports in accordance with company procedures and work instruction in order to provide reliable information for the efficient management of the department.
- Participate actively in World Class Operations Management activities as scheduled in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of QC operations in the stores.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- First Degree in Food Science / Chemistry / Microbiology
- Technical Expertise
- Analytical thinking skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV to: [email protected] using “Quality Control Officer” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
About Hubmart Stores Limited
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.