- Candidates will support the design, development and coordination of Quality Improvement Initiatives in response to the statewide ongoing comprehensive HIV treatment / TB-HIV integrated surge efforts in Akwa Ibom state.
- The QA / QI advisor will work with various multidisciplinary teams along the HIV continuum of care in facility and community settings, using QI methodology, tools and techniques to ensure continuous improvement in the Quality of care (QoC) provided to accessing comprehensive HIV prevention, care and treatment / integrated TB-HIV services on the SIDHAS project in Akwa thorn state.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS / MD / Ph.D or similar degree with 3 to 5 years of progressive relevant experience in Clinical care with a sound understand of HIV / AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is required.
- Experience in project development with proven experience in planning and facilitation of training is required.
- Familiarity with Nigeria public sector health system and NGO and CBOs is highly desirable.
Click apply below to apply, using the job title as the subject of the email
To apply for this job email your details to AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org.
About The Global Fund
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics, Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
To strengthen this operations and interventions in the country, we are partnering with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) to fill the capacity below: