Deadline – 13 Jan 2020
Experience 1 year
Reporting To: Research & Product Development Supervisor
- Provide support in early-stage research and product development concept and feasibility
- Assist in planning, scoping and facilitating research experiments for and product development and business opportunities
- Perform periodic analysis of the power sector market landscape
- Performs Market landscape and competitive intelligence research, databasing, and analysis.
- Engages in business development research for leads generation.
- Conducts focus session for product value proposition and validation.
- Conduct surveys and user acceptance test for product validation and approval
- Performs technical development or operational risk assessments.
- Participates in cross-functional R&D project meetings and related activities.
- Ensures the research and development project milestones/tasks and timelines are on-track.
- Coordinates and creates R&D required templates and product documentation information documents to prepare product launch though specified channels
- Takes responsibility for compliance with all Quality Management System /Occupational Health & Safety systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines – Science, Social Science, Business & Engineering
- At least 1-year relevant work experience, from related sector/ organization with relevant experience in data analysis, research, and product development
- Demonstrable understanding of the power sector
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Proficiency in research methods and statistical analysis
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task effectively.
- Good Verbal communication & interpersonal Skills.
- Problem analysis and solving
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
Qualified, click the apply button below.
About Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria's largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.