- Lead data analytics, reporting and revenue planning for Airtel Business.
- Manage Enterprise performance and ensure alignment to business focus.
- Manage Enterprise business Budget.
Other requirement of the role include:
- 8+ years of commercial/business management experience
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Ability to work cross functionally with teams
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business Management, Engineering or
- Computer Science
- Should be good in analytics
- BE / process exposure will be an advantage
About Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.