Deadline – 10 Feb 2020
Position: Sales Assistant
Job Profile: This position will be support in demand creation, channel management, sales and distribution of SFH women health portfolio products at various assigned regions.
Job-role: The successful candidates will perform the following functions:
- Achieve individual sales target.
- Prepare monthly market intelligence.
- Achieve monthly redistribution target.
- Create new outlets and discover new service delivery points.
- Maintain excellent stock levels of women’s health portfolio products in health facilities
- Admin and other job functions that may be assigned by the line manager
- The candidate must possess a minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in biological science or related fields of study
- Must have a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 3 years sales experience in a pharmaceutical environment or sales related areas preferably
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Be innovative and creative
- Must be familiar with the territory as assigned
- Driving Skills will be an added advantage
Skills and Competency required
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated prospecting skills
- Excellent selling and rapport building skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
- Ambition and outgoing personality
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Click the Apply button below to apply.
About SFH’s Social Business Enterprise (SBE)
SFH’s Social Business Enterprise (SBE) is engaged in the sales and distribution of SFH products pan Nigeria to support programme interventions and provide high-quality, affordable healthcare products to our communities working through a wide network of accredited wholesalers. We offer a good working environment and competitive remuneration. We are looking for bright, energetic, self-motivated, and achievement-oriented people with a flair for sales to join our innovative salesforce. We invite applications from people who are interested in building a career in sales to apply for the following positions.