- The Sales Executive will work closely with the Commercial team (Partnership Sales) to serve existing and potential Microfinance Institutions partners by providing product and service information, supporting trade activations while resolving product issues effectively.
Key Responsibilities for the Role
- Growing sales across Micro Finance Institutions in assigned territory
- Channeling client queries and ensuring resolution
- Efficiently supporting trade activations and marketing campaigns as per set plans.
- Conducting product and sales trainings to partner staff.
- Satisfying aftersales and warranty requirements.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned
The ideal candidate:
- Has a Degree or Advanced Diploma in a Business Administration/ Sales and Marketing
- Has two years of hands-on experience in FMCG or Renewable Energy industry
- Is computer literate with proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
- Strong customer focus
- Keen to deliver high standards of service
- Must work well under pressure, and ready to travel 75% of the time
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken
- English and the main local language of the assigned territory.
- Clear thinking/problem-solving ability
- Results-oriented and able to prioritize measurable objectives.
- Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Application Closing Date
About Greenlight Planet
Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.