Deadline: 28 February, 2020
Sales, Light Packaging
Job TypeFull Time
Experience 2 years
Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Field: Business Development/Marketing
Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in light packaging marketing from the printing or packaging industry.
Managing the sales function – End to End to meet prospective clients, explain our products, our expertise and various applications and get orders.
- This role is for a result driven individual to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- The employee will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- The employee will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with B2B clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- Evaluate customer’s needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Research accounts, generate and follow through sales leads
- Attend sales events, trade shows and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments in the packaging industry.
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Support the execution of B2B pre-defined targeted product marketing.
- Continually sourcing new Sales opportunities
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain
- Services existing customers, obtains orders, and establishes new customers by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers and other trade factors.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Obtaining payments from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts, quotation and invoice for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Presenting opportunities to existing and new customer accounts
- Seeking areas of opportunity in the marketplace to gain new customers
- Working effectively with the sales team and other colleagues to ensure a high standard of service to all customers
- Carry out other duties when requested by the Line Manager.
- Any other duties assigned by Management
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
About Vista Group
Vista Group started its operations from Nigeria in early 1980s and expanded to other countries including Ghana, Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, etc. Besides, Vista Group also started trading offices in India and Dubai. The group sources their products directly from large manufacturers like paper mills and other major producers, which enables them to be competitive in the market.