About the Role
- As the Selection Quality Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring high quality technical evaluation of Andela’s Software Engineering candidates to ensure that the Engineering Recruiting team is able to recruit high quality engineers to meet client demand in a timely manner.
- You will also be responsible for iteratively maintaining the integrity of our selection model.
- Lead the cross-functional redesign and ongoing improvement of Andela’s technical recruitment process, optimizing for candidate experience and customer satisfaction
- Build tools to streamline Andela’s technical recruitment process, such as automated scheduling and algorithmic candidate scoring
- Oversee quality assurance for technical evaluation stages of Andela’s recruitment process and build necessary feedback loops to improve customer satisfaction
- Design and deliver ongoing training for Andela’s technical recruiters and interviewers to improve their abilities to assess diverse technical talent.
- 3+ years experience developing software, ideally focused on back-end in DevOps environment with understanding of front-end fundamentals
- Experience with process optimisation and automation
- Experience with learning design / curriculum development for technology related programs including technical assessments
- Experience working for a professional services company and an understanding of two-sided marketplace dynamics.
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, And a chance to change the world!
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, Rwanda and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.