About the Role
- The Senior Manager, FP&A will be a critical Business Partner to key stakeholders across Andela’s different business functions and country operations to provide Financial Analysis and Decision Support for scaling the Andela business profitably and building a sustainable enterprise.
- Responsibilities include: Budgeting and Planning, Business Performance Management, Forecasting, Strategic Planning and Business Partnering.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strategic and Annual Planning: Partner with Business Leaders across functions to build Strategic Plans and Annual Budgets
- Forecasting: Coordinate the monthly business forecast process and track critical business performance metrics and KPIs
- Financial Modeling: Develop models to assess business decision options and determine the impact on business performance.
- Business Intelligence: Develop tools for understanding critical business levers and optimising business performance. Provide thought leadership in improving Cost Efficiency, ROI and Financial Ratios
- Financial Analysis: Report and track financial and operational results to better understand company performance and provide insights to guide business actions
- Business Partnering: Collaborate with Business Partners across the organization to align strategic objectives, business operations and financial performance.
- Degree in Accounting, Economics or related field or relevant experience in Financial Planning and Analysis. MBA preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
EPIC Values Alignment:
- Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
- The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family
If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, Rwanda and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.