Deadline: 27 February, 2020
- Work with team members to develop standard financial and business/financial applications that will exceed customers’ satisfaction.
- Effective deployment of financial software applications to respective clients in line with company policy.
- Work in accordance with standard of practice in execution of various. projects.
- Collaborate with colleagues to improve on current software (s) in line with company policies.
- Extend technical support during preparation, installation and system maintenance to cross functional teams.
- Work collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology, Software Engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum of 4 years active experience on Banking application development or enterprise solution with verifiable projects using C# or Angular programing language.
- Strong Knowledge of Software Methodologies:
- ASP.Net (C# ), Angular Programming Skills;
- SQL Server (Complex Stored Procedure, Query and Function)
- Object Oriented Programming
- Entity Frame Work 5 or 6
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click the apply button to Fintrak Software career website on to apply
About Fintrak Software
Fintrak Software is a global ICT organization providing technology and business solutions to mainly commercial banks, mortgage banks and other financial institutions across Africa. Our core mission is to support businesses with technologies and intellectual strength required to enable them surpass their stakeholders' expectations, through strategic alliances.