- Candidates will provide technical support to implement high quality care, treatment and support activities with primary focus on clinical management of HIV / AIDS including provision of Anti-retroviral therapy (ART), will equally provide technical leadership and support to the implementing agencies in prevention and mitigation at the state level. It includes supporting the implementation of prevention activities (sexual and biomedical) and strategic behavior change interventions, testing and counseling, home based care, orphans and vulnerable children and other community mobilization activities
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS / MD / PHD or similar degree with 3 to 5 years of progressive relevant experience in clinical care with a sound understanding of HIV / AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is required.
- Experience in project development with proven experience in the planning and facilitation of training is required.
- Experience in large and complex SBC / BCC mobilization activities in a donor funded national health focused project is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
To apply for this job email your details to AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org.
About The Global Fund
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics, Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
To strengthen this operations and interventions in the country, we are partnering with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) to fill the capacity below: