- Candidate is require to lead knowledge management for improvement of quality TB-HIV, mitigation, care and treatment activities on the SIDHAS project including PMTC-IMNCH, RH-HIV and TB-HIV integration, contribute to development of lessons learned from programs and projects related to SIDHAS work and apply these lessons to modify existing program and improve the design of new programs.
Minimum Requirement Standards
- MB.BS / MD / PHD or similar degree with a minimum of 3 to 5 years progressive experience in IMNCH, PMTCT, RH / HIV and TB / HIV in resource constrained settings.
- Experience with ART / TB / RH programs is required.
- Possession of an MPH, MSc Epidemiology or post graduate degree in a related field is required.
- Experience in project development and in academic settings wIth proven experience in the planning and facilitation of training is desirable.
- Having peer-reviewed publications in reputable journals is an added advantage
Click apply below to apply, using the job title as the subject of the email
To apply for this job email your details to AHNi-M&Ejobs@ahnigeria.org.
About The Global Fund
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics, Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
To strengthen this operations and interventions in the country, we are partnering with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) to fill the capacity below: