Reports to: Store Manager
Our client, one of the fastest growing Bakery and Gelato Companies in Victoria Island is looking for a competent Shop Team Lead who has experience in the restaurant, service or hospitality field.
- The Team Lead role is to support the Store manager in the supervision of outlet operations and act as a backup when the Shop Manager is unavailable. The team lead is expected to ensure all outlets are run according to the instructions of the manager, coordinate staff performance and support waiters on duty with customer service.
- The Team Lead may also carry out other functions i.e. cashier, waiter etc along with the team lead responsibilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
A. Daily Shop running
- Supporting coordination of front of the house and back of the house restaurant operations
- Assisting Shop Manager in overseeing maintenance of branch
- Ensuring assigned branch is of the high cleanliness and presentation standard
B. Staff Coordination
- Ensuring staff compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Ensuring staff compliance with uniform and appearance rules
- Assisting Store Manager with coordination of outlet staff shifts and organization
- Coordination of laundry to ensure uniforms are clean and available as and when needed
C. Customer Service Interaction
- Delivering superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Responding efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Upselling and promote products to customers
- Managing restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
Key Skills & Required Qualifications:
- 2-3years experience in the restaurant, Service or Hospitality field
- HND or Equivalent
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Restaurant outlet maintenance
- Attention to detail
- Wiliness to learn
Qualified Candidates ONLY should send updated CVs to the email in the apply button below using “the job title” as Subject of the mail
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.