Application Closing Date
24th January, 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sports Coach
Purpose of Post
To plan, deliver and monitor a coordinated programme of high quality sports activities, which are progressive and reflective of the needs of the learners and support the aim of increasing sports participation by ALL Learners at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls.
Sports Coach Responsibilities
- To plan and implement well-structured and progressive programmes that meets the needs of all learners. The programmes will link the school and the wider community and will aim to provide increased opportunities for learners to participate in sport and physical activity.
- To plan and deliver a range of sporting activities and to have a focus on out of school hours sporting activities.
- Health and Safety checks on a daily, weekly and annual basis.
- To organise inter-school and intra-school sporting competitions.
- Maintain appropriate records, including digital records and prepare monitoring reports to show progress.
- Demonstrate a highly professional approach to everyday work and work independently demonstrating initiative and pro-activity
- To be a positive role model, creating a positive and fun environment in which to motivate and encourage learners to participate in sport and physical activity.
- To carry out duties in accordance with the school’s policies, including equal opportunities, child protection, health and safety at work.
- Contribute to the assessment of learners’ progress and the maintenance of appropriate records
- Organise and lead a range of after school clubs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, is a school dedicated to educating the total person - intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.