Deadline – Not Speified
Are you a talented Subsea Integrity Pipeline Engineer who is passionate about planning and inspection? Do you enjoy analysis of data and providing integrity reports? If so, then this role could be your chance to make a mark in the Subsea industry. You’ll grow within a supportive, global company with an opportunity for growth.
What’s the role?
As a Subsea Integrity Pipeline Engineer, you will drive operations and maintenance of pipeline asset integrity systems to ensure reliability and safe operation in Shell Nigeria offshore asset. We’ll entrust you with pipeline inspection, and monitoring activities.
Where you fit in
We work as one team and are committed to excellence. We are accountable for our work and above all, we work hard to get the job done. We are passionate about innovation and driving positive change.
You’ll be expected to:
- Maintaining and planning Asset Integrity activities in a critical production environment;
- HSSE in an offshore environment;
- Managing competence of contractors;
- Ensuring budgets and plans are sufficiently robust for partner approvals;
- Timely delivery of brown field projects to assure integrity and production availability;
- Coordinates Integrity Analyses based on Intelligent Pig results, CP data, inhibition availability and corrosion monitoring data;
- Perform data analysis and remnant life / maintenance predictions.
- What we need from you:
- When it comes to nurturing collaborative stakeholder relations, it’s your excellent people skills that will make the difference.
We’re keen to hear from passionate individuals who are highly driven, possess a ‘can do’ attitude and a professional with a proven track record of proprietary inspection of databases. Someone with strong and proven Interpersonal, communication & Stakeholder Management Skills. We’re looking for someone who is skillful at leading through influence. Valuing and openness to listening to stakeholders’ perspectives, maintain composure under pressure while providing clear and decisive leadership.
- Beyond that, we’d hope to see the following on your CV:
- Minimum 2.2 B.Sc. In Mechanical or any related Engineering subject;
- 5-7 years of experience in subsea asset integrity/maintenance field;
- Experience in brown field projects;
- Experience in engineering, maintenance, logistics, commercial and business planning;
- Experience in Brownfield projects to assure integrity and production availability.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
About Shell Oil Company
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition. Our commitment and your drive will meet and help unlock your own potential and push forward Shell’s continuous innovation. We look for ways to reduce the environmental impact of our operations: our global pool of experts and the fact that our employees can tap into that diverse pool of expertise will help our commitment to supply Nigeria and beyond with our oil products. The company's operations are concentrated in the Niger Delta and adjoining shallow offshore areas where it operates in an oil mining lease area of around 30,000 square kilometres.
An innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you’ll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future – whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy, or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently.
Shell is a company with shared values. Honesty, integrity, and respect aren't simply a strapline: they are part of everything we do. What's more, Shell is an equal opportunities company, and we place the highest possible value on the diversity of our people and our inclusive approach. Join us and you’ll belong to a world where you can feel pride in your achievements and propel your career with global opportunities.