- Service Desk is – our 24 hours, 7 days a week single point of contact between Interswitch’s customers, employees and business partners. The primary functions of the Service Desk are incident control, life cycle management of all service requests, and communicating with the customer.
- The Lead, Service Desk Support (All Channels) will primarily be responsible for overseeing the activities of the Service Desk Agents.
- Coordination of Consumer/IOS Support teams in their daily duties of handling requests from customers while facilitating good customer service culture in team members.
- The Lead, SDS is expected to assist with calls, customer resolution and escalations during high hold times or emergency situations, as needed.
- The role is responsible for promoting the values of the group: A.S.K. A – Accuracy S – Speed K – Knowledge
Service Desk Operations:
- Be available to affect the outcome of your team’s operations. Providing answers to any questions they may have.
- Achieve your team’s objectives by assessing your KPI results in line with your targets
- Manage and coordinate the processing of incoming calls/created tickets to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of customer requests
- Develop and implement team and inter-team workflow processes to improve overall productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor your own performance by assessing your deliverables in line with the expectations of your role
Manage Incidents & Problems Requests:
- Achieve increased productivity and minimize disruptions through quick resolution of user queries during high severity incidents.
Act as an escalation point where difficult or controversial calls/cases are received.
- Raise and work with other team leaders on resolving reoccurring incidents/requests
- Ensure NO backlog cases older than 30 calendar days
Contribute to Service Improvements:
- Think outside the box to solve the persisting platform/process/people challenges by doing all that can be done to create and implement a lasting solution.
- Take interest and contribute to the development of your team member’s capabilities to meet team goals and objectives. They are the currency to achieving your team’s objectives.
Education and Experience
Academic Qualification (s):
- A tertiary qualification and / or equivalent experience
Professional Qualification (s):
- Lean Sig Sigma Yellow Belt Certification (achieved).
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certification an added advantage Experience (Number of relevant years): 2-4 years’ experience in customer service delivery within a technology environment.
Click the apply button below to apply
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.