- Install and configure computer hardware, software, network devices, printers and scanners.
- Monitor and maintain IT equipment including desktop computer, laptop, and printer.
- Setting up an email accounts for new users and support related issues with mail exchanger such as MS outlook.
- Download and Update of ICT equipment with new patches and firmware as necessary.
- Update and install security software on computers.
- Perform quality assurance on newly set-up hardware.
- Design and update the company’s network structure and organisation chart using MS VISIO.
- Ensure health and safety guideline are maintain during the set-up of IT equipment for presentation.
- Work directly with departments, clients and management to achieve results.
- Lead the technical team for internal and external project deliverable.
- Provide technical assistance and support across the company ( This may be in person, over the phone or remote connection when necessary.
- Perform data backup and recovery.
- Order stock such as toner cartridges, PC replacement parts, cables, etc.
- General refurbishment of Laptop and Desktop.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in similar capacity.
- IT broad knowledge of computer system, hardware, software.
- Problem-solving: credible ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Communication skills
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (Routing & switching)
ND, HND / BSc in Electrical Electronics Engineering or Computer Science.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the link in the apply button below using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
About E-Terra Technologies Limited
E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
Our business is more than collecting & gathering electronic waste (e-waste). The core business is the effective, eco-friendly management of e-waste utilizing cutting-edge technology.