- Technical Officer – M & E Research & Learning is responsible for supporting the design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation for the state office.
- S/he will work with others in the state office and local implementing partners to ensure that state monitoring and evaluation activities are appropriate and meet the donor and projects M&E needs, providing support to the sites in the state, including interacting with site Program Managers,
- Implementing Agencies and local research groups on needs and ensuring that locally employed Monitoring and Evaluation staff, consultants and AHNI partners understand and can support these requirements.
Minimum Requirement Standards
- MB.BS / MD / PHD or similar degree with 2 to 3 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
Or MPH or MS / MA in relevant degree with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
Or BS / BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant degree with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in project-level or state / national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
To apply for this job email your details to AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org.
About The Global Fund
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics, Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
To strengthen this operations and interventions in the country, we are partnering with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) to fill the capacity below: