Ref Id: 803083
Location: Nigeria -Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
- Provide Engineering spares support for Operations department to ensure EHS, quality, productivity and cost objectives are achieved.
- Inventory control – Keep inventory as low as possible by applying strict rules and regulations regarding stocking new items
- Work very close with procurement by maintaining last item issued list and request expediting of stock.
- Daily stock records & reporting
- Maintain SAP records by updating bin allocations/part numbers/descriptions/min & max levels
- Create new material numbers.
- Assist team members with queries.
- Receive goods when required.
- Check MB51 report to confirm correct capturing of invoices/material requests
- Review internal controls procedures when required.
- Scrutinize dispatch notes for stock and non-stock send out for repairs/replacement. Follow up with end users for PR/PO numbers.
- Close of document once item is returned
- Create manual PR’s when required.
- Report back to Engineering Manager on a monthly basis regarding out of stock issues (Complete a document for each incident and attach relevant communication and corrective action taken). This includes the MB51 checks and issues picked up with MR/Invoices
- Do 5 daily spot checks on stock delivered – Report to Engineering Manager monthly.
- Do spot checks on material request to confirm bin cards are updated (Use MR’s submitted with MB51) – Report to Engineering Manager monthly
- Conduct weekly meetings (Monday/Wednesday/Friday) regarding: Safety & Housekeeping/HR issues/Cycle counts/Receiving/Out of stock issues/General
- Authorize and scrutinize cycle counts (confirm that cycle count documents are signed by inventory controller/material handler).
- Minimum of B.Sc or equivalent in Engineering Discipline with 5 years’ experience in FMCG environment.
- Computer literate – SAP, Microsoft Excel/Outlook/Word
- Excellent communication skills.
- A sound knowledge and experience of procurement principles and inventory control are
Accounting background will be an advantage – Recon and balancing of stock
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
A role in the new Mill.
Click the apply button below to apply
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.