Deadline – 20 Jan 2020
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Manager (Hospitality)
- Identify training needs through interaction with staff and managers
Be a reference point when training is needed at locations.
- Design content and exercises for training programs in different modalities
- Create or advice on how to create engaging and interactive content
Schedule and coordinate training sessions, including participant travels and approvals
- Select and book venues and coordinate the reproduction of training materials, logistics, and meals.
- Deliver seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, e-learning sessions and other types of learning experiences
- Keep attendance and other required records of the training sessions delivered
- Help manage the training budget
- Conduct evaluations of delivered trainings to identify areas of improvement
- Monitor employee performance and response to training needs
Participate in learning activities to keep updated on training contents and methodologies
- Coordinate the training agenda before a new pre-opening.
- Coordinate pre-opening training dates and logistics with the pre-opening and development Departments on
- Deliver all required contents for Operations, Client Management, Marketing, Kitchen, Housekeeping, F and B for pre-opening training at new locations
- Foster and encourage teamwork and bonding among location team members.
- Review training evaluations and support staff for continual improvement.
- 5 years of experience in designing and delivering training.
- Experience with using different training methodologies and tools.
- Effective communication, presentation, and public speaking skills.
- Ability to navigate among diverse tasks.
- Ability to manage time and responsibilities.
- Customer Service.
- Proper record management.
- Creativity with Focus on solutions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of English Language (written and oral).
Remuneration / Benefit
Highly Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package, Opportunity for Growth and Personal Development.
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
About Sunmei International
Sunmei International, a hotel chain franchise group, originated in China in 2010 and started its business operation in Africa in 2018 has the goal of becoming the largest hotel management group in Africa.