Deadline – Not Specified
We’re searching for a talented and passionate Venture Capital analyst to join our Growth Capital Fund (GC Fund by CcHUB). GC Fund is a social innovation fund aimed at creating an unprecedented path to scale for outliers driving social change in Nigeria. GC Fund supports high potential, early-stage businesses building next-generation infrastructure using technology.
The ideal candidate is a team player who will be responsible for providing support to the team on various tasks; sourcing and screening of potential seed-stage targets as well as providing startup support to existing portfolio companies.
The role reports to the Investment Manager
- Conduct industry and market research
- Carry out deal sourcing, screening, and review of target companies
- Prepare financial models and analyze financial statements and results
- Provide support on the due diligence processes of target companies
- Network with peers to build and support relationship within technology and startup ecosystem
- Provide support with planning investor, portfolio company and startup related events and conferences
- Perform other tasks as may be required
- Minimum of a university degree or HND Accounting, Finance (and or other recognized professional accounting qualification ACCA or ACA)
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years post NYSC professional qualification experience.
- Experience in Investment Banking/ Consulting/ Startup environment
- Passion for technology and startups in emerging markets
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated
- Capable of prioritizing and working with minimal supervision
- Experience with cash flow modeling and investment valuation techniques
What’s On Offer?
- A competitive salary, based on experience
- Health, Dental and Optical Plans
- Work alongside world-class talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people
- A chance to make a social difference
- Rooftop weekly workouts
- Overall fun company
Qualified, apply at Smartrecruiters by clicking the apply button below.
CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
The hub functions at the heart of Nigeria’s technology innovation ecosystem as a place to:
• facilitate creative thinking and collaborative problem solving
• encourage technology innovation for improved social accountability in Nigeria
• incubate novel tech ideas that promote good governance/provision of public services
• encourage shared accountability between technologist & innovators
• serve as a living lab for prototyping and testing socially-minded tech tools
• build new skills and competencies
• connect, share, create and find expertise