Deadline – Not Specified
Job Ref: 432173
- Supervise execution of welding activities, checking that machineries and tools are properly used and maintained.
- Prepare and coordinate the detailed programs for the assigned welding activities
- Set-up the proper tools for the management of punch lists, producing adequate reports to monitor the status of the punch list points (open, closed, closure forecast dates)
- Coordinate assigned team, managing interfaces with construction, engineering and commissioning team in closing out punch lists.
- Organize work area for welding activities for improve HSE performance and overall efficiency.
- Provide quantitative data for producing weekly progress reports.
- Coordinate interfaces with prefabrication and erection activities
Job Requirements and Minimum Required Experience
- A Higher Diploma/Degree or its equivalent in Engineering is required.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in welding and Fabrication
- Knowledge of main Industry standards (ASTM, ASME, ACI, UPC, AWS, etc.)
- Knowledge of the welding processes for offshore/fabrication yard activities (GMAW, SAW, FCAW, PAW, SMAW)
- Knowledge of different international codes/standards to develop and review Preliminary Welding Procedure Specification (PWPS) and
- Welding Procedure Specification (WPS).
- Knowledge of mechanical and metallurgical testing to be performed during Procedure Qualification Record (PQR) execution and review
- Knowledge of main ND methods and equipment.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click apply below to apply
Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.